Tanie loty do Quanzhou
Tanie loty do Quanzhou
- Następny weekend
- This Month
- Następny miesiąc
Przekreślone ceny są obliczane na podstawie średnich cen na danej trasie na Trip.com.
Jinjiang on the south-eastern part of the Fujian province is located on the banks of River Jin. Owing to its special geographical location, it is known for its appealing conflation of Fujian local culture, overseas Chinese culture, and deep Buddhism culture. This coastal city in China attracts tourists every year because of its rich reserve of natural resources and cultural attractions. The city is also largely known for its factories, particularly in the clothing and footwear industry.
Tip: The best time to visit Jinjiang is autumn and early winter, from September to November.
Jinjiang is located about 23 km from Quanzhou and about 190 km from the capital city of Fujian Province. Quanzhou Jinjiang International Airport (JJN) is the main international airport serving Quanzhou city in Fujian Province, Republic of China. It primarily handles domestic services to Chinese cities along with some international flights to Asian destinations. Flights to Jinjiang Airport are available from Hong Kong Macao, Taipei, Manila, Bangkok, Singapore, etc. Direct flights to JJN are most frequently available from China, Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea inter alia. While some airlines like Philippines Airlines, China Southern, Hong Kong Express, Asiana, Shenzhen Airlines, Easter Jet amongst others offer cheap flights to JJN.
Tip: To get cheaper deals on flight tickets plan your travel well in advance.
Commuting within Jinjiang
Jinjiang is a long narrow city, spread along a river valley. Metro facility is under planning and thus, not available as of now. Regardless, the most common way of transporting within the city is via buses and local taxis. The bus ticket fare is very nominal and the taxi charges are also affordable and pretty convenient for local sightseeing. The roads are new with no traffic issues and easily available parking spots.
Tip: Driving can be fun at Jinjiang but you would want to check comments on driving in China.
Where to find Accommodation
Finding accommodation at Jinjiang can be a little overwhelming with its almost never-ending options. Regardless, choosing accommodation is directly dependent on travelers based on what experience they want out of the city. Based on tourist attractions and popular choices by travelers, we have listed down facilities from 5 stars to what would suit best for solo travelers on a budget trip. Xiamen has some of the best hotels in the city from Marco Polo to the Shangri-La Hotel providing the top of luxury. On the other hand, some affordable options are available in the Licheng area, which is around 10 km from the center of the city.
Tip: Try our website to book your stay at the best deals.
Your guide to the city
Because of its special location, JJN has so much to offer to its tourists. From some of the most culturally revered martial art to exquisite scenic beauty, you wouldn’t want to miss. To make your travel itinerary simpler, listed down are some of the famous tourist destinations of JJN.
1) Weitou Bay: It is serene, quiet and just absolutely delightful to take a walk around Weitou Bay, with its never-ending shore and lines of windmills, the beauty is almost scenic.
2) Cao’an Manichean Temple: It is one of the oldest and the most revered Buddhist temple in the city of Jinjiang. A must visit.
3) Anping Bridge: This bridge is a perfect example of the incredible ancient Chinese architecture. Made of stones, it stands today as the longest stone bridge in China allowing passer-by to gather most of the surrounding beauty.
4) Quanzhou Longshan Temple: Located on the foot of Mount Long, it is a Buddhist faith temple depicting rich architectural history about the place. Do not miss out to learn about how and why was it build.
5) Wu Dian Shi: A village that dates back its architectural inheritance to the founding of the Republic of China in 1912-1949. If you are somebody who likes to experience history, culture, and ethnicity of the place you’re traveling to, you might not want to miss this beautiful red brick village.
6) Shenlu Bay Ancient Forest Nature Reserve: It is said to be the remains of an ancient underwater forest which existed almost 8,000 years ago. Around this, there are some historic attractions like Shilang Museum and Zhenhai Palace which can also be easily covered around the same time.
7) Jingjiang Wetland: If you are fond of greens, this is an ecology paradise. With a luster of flora, it is sure to leave a smile on your face.
Tip: Beware of the mosquitos when you visit the Wetlands.
Dine and Shop
Jinjiang being located on the banks of River Jin, it is rich in aquatic products. The city is known inter alia for its long striped bass, squid and a wide variety of seafood. It is also known for its local food especially oyster cake, Bamboo Shoot Worm Jelly, Majia Soup. There are some local food including Majia Soup, oyster cake, sweet potatoes, Bamboo Shoot Worm Jelly, Yakou Peanuts, Dried Fish Fillets, Majia Soup and so on which are all local delicacies.
Jinjiang is a destination for many shopping complexes that not only offer branded clothing but also have pedestrian shopping street, leisure activities, entertainment, and culture. Of the many complexes, some of the most famous ones providing a wide variety are Jinjiang Sunlight Time Square, Jinjiang Wanda Plaza, Jinjiang SM City Square, and Baolong City.
Tip: Do try the local seafood cuisine of the city.
Adapt or perish with innumerable searches for travel-related information. Alternatively, you can be among our loyal customers numbering in millions who use the Trip.com app. Traveling with the app is a one-stop experience for real-time secure payment and guaranteed flight bookings, confirmed hotel reservations, reading up on Jinjiang’s attractions and sights, making that last-minute car or train bookings, finding tours and skip-the-line tickets, availing the thriftiest package deals and more. Coupled with invaluable round-the-clock customer service, it earns you great rewards and provides for a travel-buddy on call. Enjoy your trip to Jinjiang and take in mainland China as well with Trip.com.
Często zadawane pytania (FAQ) dot. lotów do miasta Quanzhou
Jakie zasady dla podróżnych wprowadzono w mieście Quanzhou w związku z pandemią COVID-19?Ograniczenia w podróżowania, grafiki lotów oraz odwołania są często aktualizowane i zmieniane. Jeśli planujesz podróż dla miasta Quanzhou, uzyskaj najświeższe informacje u przewoźnika, u którego chcesz kupić bilety. Więcej informacji znajdziesz także w artykule COVID-19: Ograniczenia w podróżowaniu według krajów/regionów .
Którzy przewoźnicy oferują bezpłatną zmianę daty lotu do tego miasta w trakcie pandemii COVID-19?Żaden z przewoźników oferujących loty do tego miasta nie świadczy tej usługi. Informacja ta ma charakter poglądowy – zalecamy potwierdzenie jej u przewoźnika przed zarezerwowaniem biletów.
Jak mogę rezerwować tańsze bilety?Możesz rezerwować tańsze loty w następujący sposób:
- Szukaj biletów do miasta/lotniska w pobliżu Quanzhou.
- Sprawdź ofertę różnych przewoźników latających do miasta Quanzhou.
- Porównaj ceny wylotów w różnych dniach tego samego miesiąca.
- Filtruj różne godziny wylotu w tym samym dniu.
- Szukaj zniżek na profilach społecznościowych.
- Odwiedzaj strony przewoźników w poszukiwaniu promocji i zniżek.
What are some popular attractions in Quanzhou?